20 August 2012

DIY Cleaning Product Recipes

With us trying to pay off our debt, we have been trying to think of things to save money on. One HUGE thing we spend a lot of money on is laundry detergent. I had been looking for a recipe for laundry detergent recipe that I actually like and I finally did! It's like your typical recipe, but with a few "extras."

Of course, I did find it on my new favorite site which I mentioned in my last post. :) On top of the laundry recipe, I came across other DIY/Homemade cleaning product recipes. All from glass cleaner to your own Febreze.

Instead of having a post all about the different recipes I found, I managed to make it a page on my blog. That way you don't have to surf through my actual posts to find them. I also posted links to the places that I found all the recipes from. You will notice that the name of the recipes are hyperlinked. If you click on those, they will take you to the websites with the recipes. The Window cleaner link has other recipes on there as well.

For this post, in particular, I will include a list of all the common household goods that you should always have on hand. If you look at the links I have, you will notice a common "theme," or trend to all the homemade recipes. I think everyone should have these products on hand AT ALL TIMES.

Common Household products to always have:
Ammonia
Baking Soda
Bleach
Borax
Hydrogen Peroxide
Lemon Juice
Olive Oil
Rubbing Alcohol
Super Washing Soda
Vinegar
Water

I hope you enjoy the recipes and I hope you find more than just the ones I found! I will try to post more recipes on the page as I come across some so be sure to check it out every now and then. :)



Food for thought: What are your favorite homemade cleaning products?

No comments:

Post a Comment