23 July 2012

Guest Blogger and Guest Blogging

Sorry I have not posted much on here lately. Life has been quit busy with three little ones all under the age of 5.

I have a post I have been working on that is a little more serious than my previous posts. I am hoping to get it up sooner rather than later. After that one is posted, I'm hoping to start on another post that has a "happier" tune to it. :)

Anyway, onward with the title of this post! :D

I believe every Monday, a guest blogger* will start to post a series called "Mondays with Answers." Throughout the week, at least with these first few posts, he will be actively seeking out questions with a focus on Catholic responses to the questions that arise. Once the series gets it's kick start he will then start to collect questions that he may hear/see throughout the week and will post the answers on Mondays, hence the title of the series. If this does not make sense, please feel free to ask and I will try my best to ask the guest blogger to explain in his own words. :) Oh! And if you have any questions of your own, do not hesitate to ask him! I am sure he will appreciate any questions that may come up, whether it is one you have from the post you read, or one that you are curious about.

Speaking of guest blogging. Every now and then, I will be guest blogging on his blog as well! As I have mentioned in a previous post at the beginning of my blog, I was once a Protestant before I converted to Catholicism so there may be a time when he would like a "Protestant" point of view with his posts.

I hope everyone has Happy Monday!











*pst! The guest blogger is my husband! :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment